Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to My Two Scents!


Welcome to my Two Scents page!  Here's the story:
This past holiday season I was shopping in my favorite Health Food Store when I came across a body scent that I just loved. It was Grapefruit something and I SO wanted to buy it. I happened to glance at the ingredients and had one of my classic "I can do that" moments. 
Not only could I do it, I wanted to make several bottles and give them as Christmas gifts!
Little did I know HOW MUCH FUN it was going to be to buy bottles and multiple natural essential oils and little did I know how much therapy this aromatic endeavor was going to be for me. I love natural scents and this adventure proved to be a delightful healing time for me as all my endorphins soared from scent to scent. I really did not give much credit to aromatherapy until I was swimming in it. :) Aroma really is a powerful mood changer!

So I happily made a few batches to give to friends and family. One friend asked me if I was selling them because she would like to give them for gifts. From there my inspiration took off. I made her several and then a few other friends bought some as well. Now my endeavor is to make more and make them available to others. I am working on a line of scents that especially bring energy and a sense of happiness to weary souls. I want to include scents that are relaxing and calming for times of high stress or anxiety.

I decided to name my essential oil mixes Two Scents because one, I am known to offer my 'two cents' and secondly, I primarily use two scents in each of my mixes.  While it is a play on words, I also hope to include in my packaging some 'two cent' advice just for fun and wisdom in keeping with 'my' two cents. ;)
These bottles would make great small gifts for your friends and family when you need a little something for that special someone. It is all natural and can be used as a body, linen or room scent. I  have bottles all over my house! :)
 I am currently selling them for $3.50 a bottle which includes packaging. Buy a them in  multiples of scents to have a variety of scents on hand or as ready gifts when a occasion arises!



No comments:

Post a Comment