Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ivey's Garden Scents! A fragrance line of Two Scents!

While Two Scents is primarily an essential oils product, I have to admit, I am a sucker for certain fragrances and I just HAD to try a few.

Just to differentiate between Two Scents Essential Oil Mists and and fragrances which may or may not have essential oils in them ( I usually like to sneak in a few), I am creating another line of Two Scents called Ivey's Garden. :)

Ivey's Garden will carry wonderful scents, but not ones I recommend sitting at your desk inhaling for therapeutic purposes. :) 

It is my intent to make relatively subtle blends that do not overpower ( in other words, you shouldn't have people avoiding you because your perfume is screaming at them), yet distinctively make their presence known ( the idea would be that the same people enjoy being in your 'prescents.'  ;)

So...*DRUM ROLL*

Today's creation brings you:

Black Cherry Spice!

Think Merlot, or Shiraz, think Dr. Pepper...think fresh cherries off the tree in June with just a touch of cinnamon spice.

I have to say, I was delighted with the outcome of this blend, and if you like Black Cherries, I bet you will be too!

Ivey's Garden Scents will come in 2 ounce cobalt blue bottles with silver and white tops.
They are currently priced the same as the essential oil line.

Click link for more Ivey's Garden Scents!

Ivey's Garden Fragrances





No comments:

Post a Comment